JBL K Macroelements
Aquascaping is the term used to describe the technique of designing aquarium landscapes. This is the place for plant compositions, for the reproduction of a landscape above water or for natural biotopes. An aquascaping aquarium contains no or few fish and invertebrates. This way the nutrient supply for plants is reduced and their growth is limited. Nitrogens, phosphorus and other minerals become scarce substances and need precise re-dosing. The plants need light for their healthy growth in a beautiful underwater landscape, CO2 and the right nutrients.
- Additional care for plants: supplementary fertiliser with 3 components (N = nitrogen; P = phosphorus; K = potassium) for aquascaping aquariums
- Dosing is dependent on intensity of illumination, CO2 supply and consumption.
- Thriving plant growth, prevents deficiency symptoms: contains nitrogen as nitrate, phosphorus as phosphate, potassium and magnesium for a controlled and precise increase of the values
- Iron and trace elements should be added separately. Check with JBL nitrate, phosphate sensitive and potassium tests
- Contents: 1 bottle ProScape NPK Macroelements. Use daily: 6 ml/100 l in high power light + CO2; 3x weekly: 2 ml/100 l high power light/no CO2; daily: 2 ml/100 l in weak light conditions + CO2; weekly: 2 ml/100 l in weak light conditions/no CO2