JBL N Macroelements
Aquascaping is the term used to describe the technique of designing aquarium landscapes. This is the place for plant compositions, for the reproduction of a landscape above water or for natural biotopes. An aquascaping aquarium contains no or few fish and invertebrates. This way the nutrient supply for plants is reduced and their growth is limited. Nitrogens, phosphorus and other minerals become scarce substances and need precise re-dosing. The plants need light for their healthy growth in a beautiful underwater landscape, CO2 and the right nutrients.
- Additional care for plants: supplementary nitrogen fertiliser for aquascaping aquariums
- Dosing is dependent on intensity of illumination, Co2 supply and consumption.
- Healthy plant growth, prevents nitrogen deficiency: contains additional potassium, calcium and magnesium
- Checking of dosage with JBL nitrate test
- Package contents: 1 bottle ProScape N Macroelements. Example of use: 2 ml/100 l daily in high power light aquariums with CO2; 2 ml/100 l weekly under weak light conditions without CO2