JBL ProScape Volcano Powder
Aquascaping is the term used to describe the technique of designing aquarium landscapes. This is the place for plant compositions, for the reproduction of a landscape above water or for natural biotopes. An aquascaping aquarium contains no or few fish and invertebrates. This way the nutrient supply for plants is reduced and their growth is limited. Nitrogens, phosphorus and other minerals become scarce substances and need controlled and exact re-dosing. For healthy growth in their beautiful underwater landscape the plants need light, CO2 and the right nutrients.
Aquascapers swear by the addition of volcanic rock powder before they cover it with soil. This way perfect long-term plant growth is ensured.
- Long-term mineral supply for plant roots: volcanic primary rock powder for aquascaping aquariums
- Use: 250 g/200 l aquarium
- Long-term fertiliser: primary rock powder rich in natural minerals and trace elements
- Depot effect: enriched with macro nutrients for ideal, long-term growth of aquatic plants
- Package contents: 1 tin ProScape Volcano Powder, 250 g.
Use: 250g/200 l aquarium