Philips CoralCare Gen2
It´s more than light, because it´s more than an aquarium.
The next generation of CoralCare’s innovative LED fixture is here. PHILIPS CoralCare Gen2 offers a new, slimmer design, with passive cooling and wireless control.
What’s more, we’ve further refined the light spectrum and distribution to create a more natural reef appearance, natural light patterns and promote coral growth.
Features & Benefits
- Wide spectral range - For excellent coral growth, and natural reef appearance
- Perfect light balance - Unique homogeneous light distribution and color mixing solution. Our innovative design features 68 carefully positioned LEDs to mimic the optical effect of sunlight
- Easy to Control - Control your CoralCare easily and wirelessly, with control over two distinct lighting channels, and pre programmed schedules
- Quality & reliability - The new,slimmer design is energy efficient, has passive cooling and a long lifespan
Wide spectral range
For excellent coral growth, and natural reef appearance
Let life flourish with a wide spectral range.Proper lighting is one of the key aspects when maintaining a marine aquarium with corals
and reef fish. The corals need the correct light intensity and spectral content to grow efficiently, but reefers also demand a good color
rendering so they can enjoy the brilliantly vivid colors of the corals.
ThePhilips CoralCare spectral distribution is designed to achieve an ideal balance of those two criteria.
With the CoralCare Gen2, we’ve further optimized the light formula in order to enhance the natural color rendering in daylight settings
and maximize the fluorescence of the corals in evening settings.
The new Gen2 design features 68 state-of-the-art LEDs, smartly grouped over two distinct user-controlled channels. This offers you
control over a wide range of color points (from natural daylight to saturated blue), without ever worrying about harming your corals
with the wrong spectral content.
Perfect light balance
Unique homogeneous light distribution and color mixing solution.
Our innovative design features 68 carefully positioned LEDs to mimic the optical effect of sunlight
Philips CoralCare Gen2 creates a perfect light balance, thanks to
its unique light distribution and color mixing solution.
Just as with CoralCare Gen 1, the light is homogeneously mixed and
distributed thanks to the optical light guide and diffuse glass plate.
We've furtherrefined this with CoralCare Gen 2 by grouping the
LEDs in triangular clusters and adding four carefully placed clear
areas in the glass plate.
The clusters and the emplacement towards each other are deliberately chosen in order to create subtle but
natural light patterns in the water.
The clear areas in the glass plate add extra dynamic light effects when warm natural color points are selected.
This mimics the patterns perceived on the ocean floor at noon when the sun is at its highest point.
During the evening, when blueish color points are being selected, this dynamic effect fades just like it does in nature.
The chosen architecture results in an ideal balance between efficiency, uniform light distribution in the aquarium, color
homogeneity and the right level of light dynamics.
Easy to control & install
Your CoralCare Gen2 LED fixture can be controlled wirelessly or with PC. Besides that it also includes 0-10V for third party controllers. And what's more, yournew wireless controller is also compatible with CoralCare Gen1 fixtures.
Choose from user friendly preprogrammed lighting schedules, or easily create a custom 24 hours lighting schedule to suit your coral needs. You can even share your lighting schedules with other reefers!
Direct control is useful for maintenance, or checking on your reef inhabitants. There's an acclimatization phase for introducing new corals, or installing new CoralCare lamps, allowing you to gradually increase the intensity of the light to match the needs of your corals.
The single box system (with drivers integrated) also includes a hanging kit for quick and efficient installation, with adjustable height and positioning.
Quality & reliability
CoralCare Gen2 is carefully tailored to suit the demanding conditions of your aquarium. The new, slimmer design is still passively cooled and uses the
most efficient LEDs on the market - all without any loss of light quality. It features:
- Low energy consumption and long lasting, offering over 25,000 hours of light
- Large thermal cooling surface (7kg) for passive cooling with longer lifetime than noisy fans
- Highly durable, professional-grade materials
- Coated metal housing, validated in salt spray environments
- Low risk of corrosion with proper maintenance
- IP65-rated, water resistant, easily cleanable glass cover
- No light sources will need replacing for the entire lifetime of the fixture.
- Za SPS akvarije: do 80x60 cm
- Za LPS akvarije: do 90x70 cm
- Za mešane akvarije: do 100x80 cm