JBL AquaBasis plus
Nutrition for aquarium plants
Healthy plants are important in every aquarium. Plants provide the aquarium with vital oxygen for the aquarium inhabitants, prevent algae growth and remove problem-causing substances.
Healthy plants = healthy fish
The plants need the following for their healthy development:
light as an energy source for the photosynthesis of CO2, nutrients and trace elements to promote growth.
- Long-term nutrient substrate for freshwater aquariums
- Nutrient store: contains important plant nutrients, such as iron. Clay components store nutrients and release them again, as required.
- Prevents unwanted algae growth by promoting the plant growth optimally.
- How to use when setting up: cover the nutrient substrate with a layer of rinsed substrate. No gravel mixture needed
- Contents: 1 packet of AquaBasis