Pro Scape Tool slim line
The slender, straight pincers are very well suited for the insertion of plants, which need to be put deeply into the substrate. The slender pincers are more suitable than scissors to rake the rock wool out of the In-Vitro plant with long roots.
- Professional insertion of aquatic plants for the design of aquarium landscapes: slender and straight pincers for aquascaping. Especially for small lawn forming plants
- Easy to use: fatigue-free working thanks to its light weight: 44.8 g, length: 30 cm
- Protects plant: tips with cross corrugation, especially smooth surface: stainless high-quality steel, made in Japan.
- Maintenance tip: rinse with freshwater after use in saltwater
- Package contents: 1 pair slender, straight pincers for aquascaping, ProScape Tool P slim line