Pro Scape Tool Straight
The straight scissors are very well suited for the removal of rock wool or gelatine from the In-Vitro plant. First cut the roots back at least 50%, then rake the rock wool out of the roots with the tips of the scissors.
- Professional plant clipping to create aquarium landscapes: straight trimming scissors for aquascaping
- Easy handling: 27 mm sized finger holes also suitable for bigger fingers, fatigue-free working thanks to light weight: 92 g, length: 30 cm
- Especially smooth surface: stainless high-quality steel, made in Japan with extremely high cutting precision
- Maintenance tip: rinse with freshwater after use in saltwater
- Package contents: 1 pair straight trimming scissors for aquascaping, ProScape Tool S straight