AF Ocean Guard Set 605
Modern technologies combined with years of aquarium experience allowed us to create the AF Aquariums. Each element of this carefully designed set has been created to meet the most rigorous quality standards. It is the result of cooperation between the best engineers and aquarists, with whom we’ve created the best reefing solutions.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
- no quality compromise - marine yacht technology applied
- proper installation and thorough tests - hardwood plywood construction delivered assembled
- high-resistance joints, connections, screws and hinges
- waterproof materials only - no deformations or deflections
- proper glass thickness and silicone created for reefing purposes
- 10 times more durable!
EXPERIENCE BASED SOLUTIONS TO MAKE YOUR CORALS THRIVE
- designed by top aquarists focused on sharing their success with others
- we know what’s important - efficient filtration guaranteed by adequate pipe diameters
- quality gate valve to precisely adjust water levels
- solutions developed to provide the most demanding corals optimal habitat
- easy to clean & maintain - removable overflow grid, spacious cabinet
- smartly designed cascading chambers to support filtration process
- always be prepared - in case of blackout check valve prevents water from flowing into the sump
ULTRA SILENT FOR YOUR MAXIMUM COMFORT
- anti-vibration foam both on sump and display
- self-leveling downflow with silencing cover on the overflow
- smartly designed sump chambers to reduce waterflow noises
- precise water level adjustment & noise-cancellation provided by gate valve
We decided to use Optiwhite™ glass and black silicone, specially developed for the purposes of marine aquariums and guaranteeing the highest water-tightness. The crystal clear glass does not distort the colors, is easy to clean and increased scratch-resistance. Pilkington Optiwhite™ is a low-iron super clear glass with no greenish tint, which is extremely important especially in thick glass marine aquariums. Ultra even surface is guaranteed by the highest quality manufacturing process and ensures no distortion providing perfect conditions to observe your corals. The black overflow box, bottom and rear glass guarantee high aesthetics. The removable weir comb is easy to clean, and due to the noise-cancelling cover, the water flow is almost inaudible. Professional foam ensures safety and enables easy installation of the aquarium on the cabinet. The appropriate thickness of the glass allowed us to create rimless aquarium while maintaining excellent light transmittance and full safety of the set.
The Optiwhite™ glass, appreciated by aquarists all over the world, is placed on waterproof high-pressure hardwood plywood construction guaranteeing high load-bearing capacity. The AF Aquariums sets reach our customers with a completely assembled supporting structure, due to this you save time and you can be sure that it has been properly assembled and thoroughly tested. The specific requirements of marine aquariums made us decide on technologies, that meet the highest standards and requirements in the construction of marine yachts. It guarantees durability and safety, making the cabinet
10 times more durable than other products of this type available on the market.
Marine yacht technology means using only waterproof materials, that areresistant to difficult conditions i.e. humidity or heat. The construction has no weak points, besides the multi-layered pressured yacht plywood, we took care of the smallest details such as Japanese steel hinges and A2 stainless steel screws with increased durability. The minimalist design perfectly fits any interior, and the removable waterproof external panels will allow you changing the color of the cabinet without disassembling or moving the aquarium. We combined aesthetics with practicality, which is why we focus on the convenience of use! The modern design allowed us to create the right amount of space for the daily aquarium service, as well as to create a comfortable shelf (e.g. for a dosing pump) and a place for a chiller.
Solid PVC sump mounted on a vibration-reducing foam adds the finishing touch. We decided on PVC instead of glass not only for great looks but also for the highest durability and water-tightness. Modern design of the sump includes also water level markings to ease equipment adjustment. We have equipped the cascading chambers with filtration socks, that can be replaced anytime with Aquaforest media reactors. The check valve prevents water from flowing into the sump, e.g. in the event of a circulation pump failure or a temporary power failure. The pipe diameters adapted to the needs of advanced aquarium hobby guarantee a large system capacity, and thus - a much more efficient filtration.
All plumbing elements have been designed for the needs of marine aquariums, you can assemble them quickly and above all - without gluing! We used solid bulkheads of large diameters to prevent even the smallest micro leakages, that often lead to base panels defomartions and eventually cracking the aquarium bottom. A precise gate valve will allow you to easily set the water level.
• the highest transparency OptiWhite
• doesn’t distort the colors, easier to keep clean
• durable, rimless, with black silicone
• tested for years by marine aquarists
• appropriate thickness allowed to resign from reinforcements
• black overflow, bottom and rear window
• junction made of specialist aquarium silicone
• professional anti-vibration foam
HYDRAULICS & SUMP:
• durable PVC sump with dedicated hydraulics
• high system output guaranteed by appropriate pipe diameters
• cascade chambers with filter socks (replaceable with AF media reactors)
• quick installation of plumbing, no gluing required!
• emergency pipe (revision) and quality gate valve for precise adjustment
• self-leveling, quiet downflow
• removable, easy to clean overflow grid
• check valve prevents water from flowing into the sump
• plumbing for 2 return pumps in two biggest AF OceanGuard sets
• 10 times more durable than other cabinets
• construction made of waterproof high pressured plywood, doesn’t swell, does not absorb water, doesn’t
• high cabinet and low sump provide adequate space
• hinges made of the highest quality Japanese stainless steel (resistant to salt and chemicals)
• minimalistic design
• assembled by Aquaforest, guarantee of correct assembly and safety
• waterproof with removable external panels (change the cabinet looks without moving the aquarium or
disassembling the cabinet)
• external panels with laser finish provide 20 years long UV resistance, no fading guaranteed!
• convenient shelf (adjustable height) and place for a refrigerator
• ultra strong A2 stainless steel screws
• specialist foam to eliminate vibrations
• noise-cancelling cover on the overflow
• high quality filter socks included
• full availability of dedicated equipment
• silent water flow guaranteed
• the highest quality materials and modern technology
• AF275 is 60×55×55cm. Its made from 10mm glass all round and comes with a 50×41,5×45cm sump. It holds 275 litres total volume.
• AF435 is 90×60×57,5cm in 12mm glass with a 60×46,5×45cm sump. It holds 435 litres total volume.
• AF605 is 120×62,5×57,5cm in 12mm glass with an 80×48,5×45cm sump, and holds 605 litres of water.
• AF790 is 150×65×60cm in 15mm glass with a 90×50,5×45 sump, and holds 790 litres total volume.
• AF980 is 180×67,5×60cm in 19mm glass, with a 110×51,5×45cm sump, and holds 980 liters total volume.