Hanna Marine Alkalinity Checker
The Hanna Alkalinity checker is an awesome little tool that will give you accurate easy to read results. If you have bad eyes or have a hard time with titration test kits, the digital read out on the Hanna checkers is super nice and easy to read. The biggest key with Hanna checkers is keeping the vials nice and clean for consistent results. The Hanna Alkalinity Checker does give readings in Parts per Million, which can easily be converted to DKH or meq/L.
Three simple steps to results. The Hanna Alkalinity Checker bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Accurate, affordable and easy to use. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, add the reagent. Last, place the vial into the Hanna Alkalinity Checker, press the button and read the results. Done.
Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
Adaptation of Standard Method 4500-P E Accuracy 4% ±0.04 ppm (mg/L) of reading 0.04 ppm (mg/L) resolution (250 points) Large, easy to read digits Auto shut-off.
Dedicated to a single parameter
Designed to work with HANNA's liquid reagents. Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes.
Small Size, Big Convenience
- Weighing a mere 65 g (2.3 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket. Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis. Single button operation: Zero and Measure Operated by a single AAA battery.
- Range: 0.00 to 300 ppm (mg/L) = 0.00 to 16.772 dKH
- Resolution: 1 ppm (mg/L)
- Precision: ±5% of reading ±5% ppm @ 25°C
- Light Source: LED @ 610 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After 10 minutes of non-use and after read
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5")
- Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Method: Colorimetric method
Replacement Reagents: HI772-26 Alkalinity Checker Reagents
Za rezultat v obliki dKH dobljeno vrednost delite s 17,86.