Hanna Marine Calcium Checker
Ideal for salt water aquariums and coral reef tanks
Designed to measure calcium in reef tanks, the Hanna Calcium Checker is perfect for corals and marine life.
- Easy to use
- Accurate results every time
- Exceptional price
- Large LCD display
Uses top quality technology to deliver high precision results.
The HI-758 Calcium Checker is a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure marine calcium in water.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI 758 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps;
The contoured style of the HI-758 Calcium Checker is designed to fit in the palm of your hand. The large LCD is easy to read and the auto shut-off feature ensures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
- Testing is quick and easy
- High precision results - more accurate than chemical test kits
- Auto shut-off feature means the Checker cannot be left on by mistake
- Fully portable, fitting easily into both palm and pocket
- 2 sample cuvettes
- Cuvette cap
- Starter pack of reagents x 25 (re-ordering information: HI-758-26)
- 1 x 1.5 AAA battery
- Range200 to 600 ppm
- Resolution1 ppm
- Accuracy @ 25°C±6% of reading
- Light Sourcelight emitting diode @ 610 nm
- Light DetectorSilicon Photocell
- Environment0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F); max 95% RH non-condensing
- Battery Type(1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-offafter 10 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5")
- Weight64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Methodadaptation of the zincon method
Calibration set also available HI-758-11, and pipette tips HI-731349.