Eheim ClassicLED Dimmer
With the EHEIM classicLED dimmer Day & Night you can determine the sequence of light in your aquarium – with a simple touch of a button.
A natural sequence of light in the aquarium is important for both plants and animals. The EHEIM classicLED dimmer Day & Night quite simply, imitates nature. It has day and night settings and both phases run consecutively and are repeated every 24 hours. Sunrise takes 45 minutes to achieve maximum daylight and sunset takes 45 minutes before the night phase begins. The day phase has 30 different settings to adjust the brightness and the night phase has 4 settings. You can determine the duration of both day and night phases – all at the touch of a button.
Advantages of the EHEIM classicLED dimmer Day & Night
- Dimmer for EHEIM classicLED lamps (except for 4261011 with 12 W)
- Lighting control covering 24 hours (factory setting: day and night phase 12 hours each)
- Day and night phases run consecutively
- Automatic sunrise and sunset (45 minutes duration each)
- Individual settings with the touch of a button
- Choice of start times and lighting durations
- Controllable brightness (day phase has 30 dimming levels)
- Moonlight control (4 dimming steps)
- „Plug & Play“ – The dimmer is inserted between the EHEIM classicLED and the 24 V power supply unit.
- Made in Germany
- Maximum safety and reliability - 3-year warranty