Giesemann VERVvE G3
The new generation
- 170 watts max.
- 1.210 PAR
- Diffusion disc for optimal illumination
- Powder-coated aluminium housing
- Polar white or iridium grey
- Integrated Wi-Fi control
- Up to 50 luminaires can be combined
- Passive & active cooling / extremely quiet
- Handmade in Germany
- Can be repaired even after many years
The perfect reef light
With a power consumption of up to 170 watts, state-of-the-art high-power LEDs and uniform, homogeneous illumination, it is one of the most effective lights in aquaristics. The use of a diffuser in combination with optimal PAR & PUR values makes the VervVe G3 the perfect reef lighting. The design speaks for itself and the workmanship is of the highest level.
NO SPOT EFFECT AND HOMOGENEOUS ILLUMINATION
By dispensing with highly concentrating lenses and using a diffuser disc, perfect illumination is achieved for surfaces of 80 x 70 cm and depths of up to 80 cm.
The entire light of the VERVvE G3 is directed into the aquarium without loss and similar to a T5.
Things to know about the VervVe G3 LED aquarium lighting
PAR values: PAR measurement is used to measure the photosynthetic active radiation of plants in the visible light range (380 > 780 nm). The final effective PAR value over your aquarium depends on many factors. These include not only the water movement, but also the density of the water.
PUR values: The photosynthetic radiation (PUR) relevant for optimal Zoox photosynthesis lies between 360 and 480 nm and begins outside the range of visible light (measured with PAR meters) in the UV range and continues in the blue range of visible light.
The PUR value is calculated by isolating the PUR wavelength intensity data for each individual wavelength from the so-called radio spectrometer analysis.
PUR in the entire blue spectrum of the new VervVe G3 corresponds to 100% PUR and, simply explained, is marginally higher than the PAR value we measured because of the undetectable UV wavelengths. Since we work with different channels in the white range, which extend from 3,500 > 8,500 K, a PUR value of 65% of the PAR values of these channels has been calculated on average.
PPFD: In addition to the irradiance of a light source, the photon flux density (PPFD) should also be taken into account. - abbreviated PPFD. Here, only the usable photons and not the total energy are taken into account.
Photon flux density counts the number of photons that hit a square metre per second. The number is then expressed in micromoles per square metre and second. μmol/m2s
From experience and passion
We don't just limit ourselves to blue and one white channel, but the LED configuration of the new VervVe G3 LED aquarium light includes 6 channels.
This configuration offers the highest performance and guarantees the perfect lighting for marine aquariums.
We also used the latest technology for control and every Vervve G3 can now be controlled with our lynk Control App.
Thanks to the new smart Giesemann lynk - Lightcontrol Wi-Fi App, VervVe G3 can be controlled directly without any other peripherals. Use our well thought-out presets in Easy Mode or the extensive Professional Mode.
Share your preferred light profile with other users via Whatsapp or e-mail. The lynk app is available for download free of charge from the Apple Store and the Google Playstore.
The VerVve G3 LED aquarium light can be used with our separately available mounting options. You have the choice between the cable mounting system, also in combination with wall brackets, or our universal aquarium mounting brackets. Of course, if desired, in the matching colour to your luminaire.
- Complete spectrum through 56 high-end LEDs
- Six independent channels
- DIffusion lens for homogeneous illumination
- Splash water protection
- Ultra-flat aluminium / magnesium housing 3.5 cm
- Powder-coated in "IRIDIUM GRAY" or "PURE WHITE
- Temperature management / active and passive cooling
- lynk Wi-Fi control
- Perfect PAR, PUR & CCFD values
- Various mounting options optionally available
- Made in Germany
- Repair possible even after many years
- Power170 / 170 Watt (max.)
- recommendation L x B x H Aquariumbis ca. 80 x 70 x 80 cm
- Current voltage / Input100-120V AC; 200-240 V AC - 50/60 Hz
- Weightca. 2,4 kg
- ControlWi-Fi eingebaut / lynk Control App
- LED Channels6
- LED Colors10
- LED Cluster56 / 2
- Distance water15 cm mind.
- Noise max.0>30 db
- Light outputDiffusionsscheibe
- Ambient temperature10 - 30 Grad
- Protection classIP 32
- Mains voltage100 - 240 Volt
- Energy efficiency class*A
- Energy consumption170 kWh / 1.000h