Hanna Marine Phosphorus ULR
Ideal for salt water aquariums and coral reef tanks
Specially designed for salt water, the HI-736 Phosphorus Checker will measure vital phosphorus levels - even at exceptionally low range.
Phosphorus (as phosphate) is introduced through feed, decaying plant and animal waste and even tap water. However phosphate is a driving factor in excess algae growth and without adequate checks, the phosphate can quickly become so abundant that it turns into a real nuisance.
For healthy aquatic life it is therefore important to keep levels as close to zero as possible. The Hanna Checker now makes it possible for salt water fish enthusiasts to maintain ultra low levels at genuinely affordable prices.
- Testing is quick and easy
- High precision results - more accurate than chemical test kits
- Auto shut-off feature means the Checker cannot be left on by mistake
- Fully portable, fitting easily into both palm and pocket
- 2 sample cuvettes
- Cuvette cap
- Starter pack of reagents x 6 tests (re-ordering information: HI-736-25 x 25 tests)
- 1 x 1.5 AAA battery
- Salt water aquariums
- Coral reef tanks
- Range0 to 200 ppb
- Resolution1 ppb
- Accuracy±5% of reading ±10 ppb @ 25ºC
- Light SourceLED @ 525 nm
- Light DetectorSilicon photocell
- Environment0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type(1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-offAfter 3 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5”)
- Weight64 g (2.25 oz.)
- MethodAdaptation of Standard Method Ascorbic Acid.
PO4 (ppm) = ppb x 0,00306