Hanna pH Controller DC/AC
Hanna pH Controller DC
The BL-981411 is a compact, pH process controller designed for applications where space or cost is important. The device contains a high impedance pH input and may be used with any pH electrode with a standard BNC connector. It’s adjustable dosing relay may be configured to dose above or below a user programmable pH setpoint. Users may choose from automatic or manual dosing modes allowing for easy maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Large Clear LCD
- Fire Retardant Casing
- BNC Connection
- 12 VDC
Adjustable Dosing Relay
The BL981411 features a dosing relay which may be configured to dose above or below a user programmable pH setpoint.
Selectable Overdose Protection
The mini controller may be programmed to deactivate a valve, pump, or connected device if its activation continues over a selected time; adjustable from 5 to 30 minutes.
Selectable Control Override
With the flick of a switch, normal “Auto” operation may be overridden turning your connected device “Off” from operation or always “On.”
Fuse Protected Dosing Contacts
The mini controller is protected for up to a 2A load from a connected pump or device.
Easy Peripheral Connection
Quick-connect terminal blocks provide for easy connection to power, communication, dosing control, or sensors.
Matching Pin Connection
An included matching pin option helps protect the sensor from ground loop effects that may lead to erratic readings or system damage.
- Range: 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Accuracy (@25°C/77°F): ±0.2 pH
- Calibration: manual, 1 point through CAL (offset) trimmer
- Dosing Relay: maximum 2A (fuse protected), 250 Vac, 30 VDC
- Dosing Selection: acid or alkaline contact open=acid dosage=relay ON if measurement > setpoint contact closed=alkaline dosage=relay ON if measurement < setpoint
- Setpointa djustable: from 0 to 14 pH
- Overtime adjustable: from 5 to approximately 30 minutes
- Input Impedance: 10¹² Ohm
- Power Supply: BL981411-0: 12 VDC adapter (included);
- BL981411-1: 115/230 VAC; 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 83 x 53 x 99 mm (3.3 x 2.1 x 3.9’’)
- Weight BL981411-0: 200 g; BL981411-1: 300 g
- Ordering Information: BL981411-0 (12 VDC) and BL981411-1 (115V/230V) are supplied with mounting brackets, transparent cover, and instruction manual.
- Warranty: 2 years