Vertex Puratek DeLuxe
Procuring pure water is the very baseline of success for the modern aquarist.
Vertex Aquaristik™ rises to this challenge with the conception of the Puratek Deluxe water filters. Through sound component selection and optimization of contaminant extraction, Puratek Deluxe RO/DI water filters minimize energy use, water consumption and the need for media replacement. Under standard operating parameters, Puratek Deluxe RO/DI systems typically achieve a product/waste water ratio of approximately 1:1.
Utilizing dual membrane design allows the unit to push water production capacity to 750 liters per day (approximately 200 US-Gallons). The on-board microprocessor controller enables every Puratek Deluxe RO/DI unit to function with full automation. At set intervals, the unit will perform routine system Back-Flushes, preserving the longevity of the membrane and increasing efficiency. The unit is further featured with a shut-off solenoid which halts all water transit during instances of back pressure or loss of power to the controller. Each Deluxe Puratek RO/DI system is furnished with a Vertex™ HP-200 Booster Pump, enabling the setup to operate at the lower source water pressures. By closely monitoring the water input, Puratek Deluxe RO/DI systems are amongst the most eco-friendly units, producing pure water with reduced waste.
As added user-convenience features, the unit is furnished with a processor controlled digital output TDS meter to track water purity. An oil-filled pressure gauge makes for easy monitoring of system operating standards. A set of clear, easy-to-view canisters are visible indicators of cartridge life. Finally, standardized fittings and cartridges ease the task of routine maintenance.
- Produces up to 750 liters/day (200 US-Gallons/day). Tested at 60 PSI & 50°F
- Processor controlled digital output TDS meter
- Oil-filled pressure gauge
- Approximate 1:1 Pure/Waste water ratio (source water temperature dependent)
- Fully-Automated water management
- Professional grade digital TDS meter
- Easy to view precision Oil-filled pressure gauge
- Automatic Back-Flush system prevents TDS creep
- High-pressure electronic shut-off for reservoir use
- High efficiency booster pump.
- Includes canister wrench and installation adapters and fittings
- Pentair membrane
- 5 µ polypropylene Pre-filter sediment cartridge
- 5 µ carbon block cartridge
- High capacity DI-Resin cartridge
- Vertex™ HP-100 booster pump
- Dimensions: ~ 390 * 205 * 485mm (Width/ Depth/ Height)